Area 1: Demonstrate systematic evaluation and improvement of consortium services
to member districts
- Incorporate strategic support for districts to systemically address their visions,
missions, values, and goals.
- Assess NEFEC contributions to ROI through cost-benefit analyses and communicate to
- Implement improved internal processes and procedures that relate to fiscal
sustainability and district supports.
Area 2: Improve student achievement for ALL learners
- Increase fidelity of the implementation of Florida Standards.
- Provide teachers and leaders with high quality professional learning and support.
- Use and facilitate data processes for the purpose of instructional decision making, goal
setting, and academic monitoring.
Area 3: Expand access to and effective use of technology
- Expand capacity of districts to support/provide ready access to current and innovative
- Assist districts with data quality, analytics, and applications.
Area 4: Support districts’ efforts to ensure a safe learning environment
- Facilitate district collaboration related to the identification, intervention, and support of
student mental health and access to community and school-based resources.
- Increase district capacity to effectively and appropriately monitor, document, and
respond to mental health needs.
- Facilitate district collaboration related to campus vulnerabilities, school hardening,
monitoring technology, and mitigation of risks.